Tuesday, December 26, 2006

finally.

Digital Love

Last night I had a dream about you
In this dream I'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
the kind of feeling I've waited so long

Don't stop come a little closer
As we jam the rythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun
We were dancing all night long

The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly I feel the shining sun
Before I knew it this dream was all gone

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true

Ooh I don't know what to do
About this dream and you
We'll make this dream come true

Why don't you play the game ?
Why don't you play the game ?


well finally. after weeks of hearing that damned nokia 5300 advertisements, i sought that song they were playing. and behold, thanks to plan, i have finally found it and listened to it! its by daft punk btw. and its so danceable that i just feel like dancing. hahahahahahaha.

yesterday night, a simple "how did you spend christmas day today?" question spawned an hour plus long mind blowing sharing and discussion of religious content and issues in the world. hmmm.

well, next three days will be very busy. training, shopping for cooking utensils, class chalet, official training, archery christmas thing, blaeke chalet?, and other random stuff before aas on friday. whoops. technically, i ought to be training a hell for it. but there really isnt much time. and you know, maybe since i come back very well rested, i become godlike on friday and get my first medal. hahahahahahahaha.

No comments: